Thursday, May 26, 2011

Punch Pizza

taken with my iphone
Punch Pizza
8353 Crystal View Rd
Eden Prairie MN 55344
952-943-9557



Punch Pizza cooks their pizzas in a wood fired stone oven in minutes.



Every time I go to Punch I order the same pizza, Toto. It makes me laugh just thinking of the time my dad came with me and said to the lady taking his order "I'll take (and he barked), you know the dog pizza" Can't take my dad anywhere without blushing.

Toto - Arugula, prosciutto, goat cheese, & garlic
&
Borgata - Sun-dried tomato, goat cheese, eggplant saracene olive, & basil.

They laid out the eggplant on the pizza like spokes on a bike wheel. The sauce on both were different. The borgata had a basil olive sauce favor and basil is my favorite spice. But still my favorite pizza on earth is the Toto pizza. The arugula and garlic favor is amazing. If there was a Punch pizza near me that would be the only place I would go for pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment