Thursday, May 19, 2011

Business Card

The meaning behind the logo

Logo – Mineau is my maiden name. Pronounced minnow like a fish. And this was how I would introduce myself to others.

Jenny Mineau, like the fish

My nickname was ‘Jenny like a minnow’ or fish. Kind of funny because I don’t like fishing and I’m not big into eating fish. But I do love my fish tank of fish. And no I can’t really swim, only to say my life. For many years I would sign my name with a fish sign and nothing else.

And why stop there. The meaning behind my business cards.

The orange strip – favorite color – pumpkin, favorite food – pumpkin pie, favorite vegetable – sweet potatoes, favorite color to wear – pumpkin (which I have 36 days of pumpkin), & ask me how’s it going or what’s up – peachy. So you can say I love my pumpkin anything.

Embossment – I am looking to standout. I have been fascinated with embossing since college where if someone wanted to emboss they would use their car as a press.

The texture – to grab who touches it. Touching one more viewers sense to keep their thought on me.

So now you know, Once a fish always a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment