Orange Swirl Pumpkin Pie
from Betty Crocker.com
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Orange peel curls, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place 1 pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- 2 In large bowl, beat milk and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup marmalade on medium speed until well blended. Add 2 tablespoons milk-egg mixture to cream cheese mixture; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 3 Add pumpkin and pie spice to remaining milk-egg mixture; beat on medium speed until smooth. Carefully pour into crust-lined pie plate. Drop cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls over pumpkin mixture; carefully swirl into pumpkin mixture. Cover edge of crust with 2- to 3-inch strip of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- 4 In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons marmalade on high speed until soft peaks form. Top pie or individual servings with whipped cream and orange peel curls.