Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wondrous Azian Kitchen




533 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN




Restaurant Week Tasting Menu


Appetizers
Pork Egg Roll
Spring Roll
Cranberry Puffs




Our treat was the cranberry with cream cheese wong ton. The cranberry sauce that went with it just highlighted the taste even more.






Main Course

Pad Thai with Chicken

Opium Curry with Chicken


The opium curry dish packed a little kick. The pineapple gave the dish a slightly sweet great combo taste which was a great treat. The broccoli and the yellowish orange sauce pops to the eye, which I love colors that pop.


Tea was Jasmine Ginger which I would highly recommend.



<-- Larry my husband, he was able to join me that day. Picked him up at the airport and went to a late lunch. Life is good.





The caterpillar lounge is just off the bar area and past the sushi bar. A great place to hangout and listen to music.


I just loved their fortune cookies. I just hope they were talking about my camera equipment. Larry's fortune was "Whatever you do do not think of elephants and you'll be fine."