Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Restaurant Picks


Restaurants Picks

Time to time people have asked me what restaurant are my favorites.  Well that is hard to stay because it depend on what I am looking for in a restaurant.  The list keeps changing depending on new restaurant we visit or hear from others that we must check this place out.  If someone tells me "you have to check this place out", I'm check it out for sure.  I life for food.  
Asain – Sen Yai Sen Lek
Beer - Happy Gnome
Tasting menu – Happy Gnome
Dessert – Café Latte
Burgers – Blue Door
Mix Drinks – Psycho Suzi's
Small Plates – Solara Restaurant
Green Restaurant – Sen Yai Sen Lek
Using local farms – Modern Cafe
Up scale bar food - Joe’s Garage
Fine dinning – Vincent A
Great Price bar food – Stanley's Northeast Bar Room
Romanic dinning – Forepaugh's
Itailian food – Amore Victoria Ristorante
Modern restaurant – D’Amico Kitchen
Ecuadorian  – La Colonia Restaurant
Bakery – Chez Arnaud Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment