Thursday, August 25, 2011

Over Easy

North Scottsdale
9375 E. Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Caramelized banana and pecan brioche French toast
Ham and cheese omelette
Larry's Parents winter in Mesa, Arizona. This year the family came to visit them for Christmas. And yes we brought the snow too. Never knew it snows so far south before. Every trip I plan the second thing I look for are the restaurants.
Vegetables Omelet to much veg in the Vegetable omelet..owell
The number one restaurant in Arizona I wanted to go to was Over Easy Cafe in Scottsdale and in Phoenix. So one of the morning I dragged my in-laws with to the cafe for breakfast. They always eat cornflakes for breakfast and could see eating anything else. Larry and myself said this was our best breakfast ever... Well, I don't think they will be going back. Caramelized banana & pecan brioche French toast just melted in my mouth. The best tasting french toast in my life. The coffee was also wonderful, but because it was a weekend and it was busy coffee refill were slow. So times you can't just have cornflakes and coffee, relax.